Whether your PC is running slow or has lost all signs of life, whether your PC is crashing with a 'blue screen' or is plagued by software nasties.. no matter what type of repair your PC requires, we can help you!
PC repairs from just £20!
All our PC repair work comes with a warranty. Warranties can vary, please contact us to enquire.
Unlike many other PC repair businesses, we don't charge a call out fee. We endeavour to fix your PC onsite, if we can't we'll take it away and return it at no additional charge.
In the highly unlikely event we're unable to repair your PC, we won't charge you a penny.
Does your PC crash randomly, does it loop on boot up or flash a 'blue screen' and restart itself? These could be signs that your PC memory needs replacing, we can replace any type of PC memory.
Here is just a very small sample list of PC repairs we can do:
- Replace/Repair PC components such as faulty hard drives, graphics cards giving no display, memory causing your PC to 'blue screen' or crash, optical drives not reading discs and many more.
- Motherboard repair. Many PC repair shops simply replace your motherboard. Here at Staffordshire Computers PC repair we can often repair your motherboard without having to replace it.
- Graphics card repair. Unlike other repair companies we offer a true VGA/BGA reballing service, which means we can permanently repair faulty graphics chips/cards without the need to replace the whole component.
- Spyware/Virus removal. With years of PC repair experience in removing and eradicating all kinds of malicious software such as worms, trojans, malware, adware, scareware, viruses and more.
- Windows operating system repair. If you have a corrupt windows installation and are looking for a PC repair company that can fix it without the need for formatting your PCs hard drive and losing all your data then get in touch with us.
- No Power. For a small number of reasons sometimes PC power supplies just stop working, leaving you with no way of turning your PC on. We can replace your faulty PSU and install a new one in no time at all.
- Broken USB ports. It's easy enough to install extra USB ports but if you would really like to get your original ones repaired then contact Staffordshire Computers. We can replace/repair your broken PC USB ports quickly and easily.
- Bluescreen of death/BSOD, random crashing or PC restarting. There are many reasons why this can happen. We can pinpoint the problem and offer a solution/repair.
- CD/DVD drive not reading discs. Sometimes a PC optical drive wears out and needs replacing, sometimes it just requires a simple software fix. Unlike many PC repair businesses, we carry out both types of repair.
- Format and OS installation. Very occassionally there is no choice but to format your PCs hard drive and start a fresh. When there's no other way to repair your PC, we can do this for you.
- Overheating CPU or other components. There are times when your processor or PC begins to overheat. We offer various solutions for this problem from simple CPU fan replacment to full blown water cooling system installations for those avid gamers/overclockers out there.